[reported] Kingdom income notification

I can’t open the game app from the phone notification like I used to before 9.4. Every other app still works normally.

Platform:
Android 14, Xperia 5 IV.

Video or screenshots:

This thing. No work. Sad gamer :sob:

1 Like

Have you updated the game on the phone yet?

They don’t do a very good job with the updates on Android in my experience. Whenever there is an update, the game on my tablet gives an error about the update and only gives the option to Restart Game instead of an option to update. It’s an endless loop until I can manage to escape the app another way. Then you go to the Play Store, find Gems of War and hit Update there. It’s clunky AF.

2 Likes

Yes. I have the game updated.

I know this really is a minor issue, but it shows that something has changed with the app or with the notifications again. And that makes me worried.

Given how many other posts about phone app issues I read after replying to yours, there are definitely problems with the app. Along with all the other game bugs introduced this patch, it is definitely worrisome.

2 Likes