[reported] Karakoth in Russian lists 50 troops instead of 52

Platform:
Samsung A71, Android

Video or screenshots:


What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I see that I have reached the maximum improvement and can no longer raise any troop to level 20 in the Karakot kingdom. But at the same time, in the collection, I see that a unit from this kingdom is level 18 and can be upgraded to level 20.

Steps to make it happen again
Open the kingdom menu, open the collection.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This has never happened before. I noticed the problem on Friday, when I opened a lot of chests and I had enough copies of this troop to improve.

Presumably you need to raise two, but only have one that can be raised. So, it shows as not being enough to upgrade, even though you have half of what you need.

So, I think the bug is actually that in Russian it says 50 instead of 52.

And it says not achievable yet because there isn’t a total 52 Karakoth troops yet in game - which is correct and intended

…edit: also realising my screenshot is the wrong KINGDOM