[Reported] Journey Event not calculating miles correctly

There are enough of this buggy game! Whenever there is an event, the game is bugged! There, in the travel event, we all wanted to have the 20,000 kms trophy! Well nothing at all, I will not do it, I prefer to keep gems for something else! Pff …

Otherwise, the positive point of this event are the rewards, there at least, we are well rewarded!
In the Elementalist Class, will it be the same or not, will it be the same like every Thursday?

1 Like

It seemed unfortunate to me that if they have planned rewards based on obtaining a score in a specific way and finally they have not respected that way of scoring, they just modify the description of the score in the event article, and do not try to adjust the rewards to the points that can actually be obtained in the current event. “I change the rules and good luck?” it would be bad.

1 Like

This 20k achievement is completely shameful. It should have been 10k at most

6 Likes

The only way to satisfy everyone is either to reimburse everyone or to create another Journey event that can be combined with this one and with the key to obtaining a trophy !

1 Like

This could be the difference between needing 2 or needing 3 power potions to attain 20 k points.

1 Like

Well, this bug explains why my miles are so low using a Sycorax/Gobtruffle loop. :confused:

2 Likes

This is really the Scam this event !!! Pay us back !!!

1 Like

The 20,000 miles is a reference to Jules Verne “20,000 league under the sea” I believe

2 Likes

In which case we should all be grateful that the devs did not use the traditional conversion of 1 league = 3 miles…

7 Likes

Thanks devs for waiting till monday to respond, like whole work week wasn’t enough. How do we know now is it worth spending gems to reach stage 12 if we don’t know what and if any action will be taken regarding miles.

2 Likes

I think they have already answered - they are not going to do anything on this one

If they really don’t do anything, then I should quit this game! I am VIP 15 and no recognition from the devs! Scandal !!!

Yes, it’s true, they didn’t put a knife under my throat to buy, of course. But, so far everything was going very well! We have all the rights to be against what the devs do, especially since we are the buyers who bring the funds, they should not forget it !!!

2 Likes

We finally reach 175.113 miles. (175k for all rewards)
Reward counter shows like we still need 92 miles for the last reward for almost 40min.

Edit: Looks like counter is not “Slow”. It calculates wrong. A guildmate add 75 miles and now we are 17 miles short.

No news from the devs? Kafka had said he was going to inquire and make a decision at the end of the event, but he did not have any of that :frowning:

2 Likes

Still no news ?? What a beautiful disrespectful community !!!

Why is the lack of Dev response the fault of the community…? :thinking:

Devs, will Journey ever return?

What double points?
I see you getting 3x multiplier from pathfinder just like you’re supposed to.
If we scroll back latest patch notes :

4 Likes

But final score for reward #16 doubled

You need to fully trait the troop Huntmaster Arborius. You’ve only 1 of the 3 traits.

I can see how the event text leads to confusion.
“Trait gives x2 - x3 Score”
This is the 3rd trait.