[Reported] Festival event disappeared on NS platform

We are able to log in this morning, only to find out the festival event is nowhere to be found.
are those related? when will it be back?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised it it was. The new Troop has a trait relating to “Faerie Fire Gems” which would be new even for PC (which is nine months ahead of Switch on its content schedule). On the other hand, Switch is concurrent with other platforms on the 6.9.5 client itself, so while I could imagine this being an annoyance I don’t understand how this should contribute to the full-on CRASHES we’ve been getting all day long.

I’ve been checking off and on throughout the day, and just now the game did start up properly (no crashing) and there’s no mention of the new event Legendary (not even as an Unowned troop).

1 Like

the festival event got back just a few minutes ago, the score has been wiped. then re-disappear again…

Hello :slight_smile:

The development team is currently investigating the issue surrounding the Summer of Love event on Nintendo Switch.

At the current moment there are no immediate updates. And depending on how long it takes for the issue to be resolved, we will then handle any form of potential compensation or event extensions afterwards.

1 Like

thanks a lot

According to in-game news, looks like the event is currently being (re)scheduled for the week starting July 24th on Switch.