[Reported] Exclamtion Mark in Bottom Left

What’s with the exclamation mark in the bottom left?

I’ve tried scrolling down, but can’t. Is this a bug or something?

2 Likes

That seems to be linked to PvP.

If you go there you can actually scroll and the exclamation mark on the main map is gone when you did that and return.

Bug. It should not be on the main map.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Yes, the exclamation mark lets you know that you can scroll down on the list.

If you are unable, for a temporary workaround, please select the PVP Gamemode and exit out again. It should resolve itself then.

Hey Bramble - there isn’t anything there to scroll to on the main map. That’s the whole point. There should not be an exclamation point.

Video to help illustrate…

1 Like

@Bramble I diagnosed this for you and I think others are getting a similar result.

The scroll bar between Krystara and PVP world are normally isolated based on their separate events. However, with the new update the show more “…” and ! For new information appears on Krystara as a result of the new PVP events information. So it appears, the PvP wheel is affecting the appearance of the krystara wheel. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

But surely the “extensive play testing” that went on got as far as …opening the main screen??
:person_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

You’re correct, but if the ! bugs you as much as it bugs me, I’ve found that I can go to PVP, scroll down there (because there are now so many things there on that sidebar that there’s always something to scroll) and then when you come back, the ! will be gone from the regular screen. It’s annoying but it does make it go away, temporarily.

1 Like

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: That’s what I tried to show in the video after Bramble didn’t seem to understand what I was trying to explain in my first post in this thread. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, it’s super annoying. How something like that can slip past testing is beyond me.

1 Like