[Reported] Endless intro loop bug cant actually start the game

PS4

Defeated the 3 intro characters photod and then i got sent to the select character & name part. Did that and when you lress continue it returns you back to the screen on the photo and its an endless loop. I have deleted saved data but returns to this screen when game loads back up and i have also deleted/ reinstalled but no luck.

Enldess loop, cant open any menus or anything.

The game doesnt let you do anything else other than go in a loop of nothingness. Can data be deleted through the website?

1 Like

I’m so sorry that is happening @Lukeisdead , and thank you SO much for stopping by here to let us know. When a game bugs like this so early it’s normal to just quit the game and never look back without making the time and effort to contact the devs to let them know, so we really appreciate it!

Do you remember what you named that first character when it started looping?
Also did you download the game a long time ago but not play it, then recently reinstall to have another look?

I’ll try to find the account tied to your PSN so we can clear the data out and also have a look at what caused this so we can fix it so it doesn’t happen to anyone else either.

Also please try the troubleshooting steps here while we’re looking into it:

3 Likes

Hello.

Thanks for the reply! So from memory i played the intro in 2016 and it had the same issue but i just left it. Throughout time though ive seen a fair few videos on the game and always wanted to play it so i downloaded it and forgot about the old issue until it happened again.

Hopefilly it can be rectified as it is a game i do want to play end get into! Dont remember the origional character name but my PSN OD is the same as my account name here

Any help would be very much appreciated!

1 Like