[Reported] Didnt get shock hammer campaign weapon

Same here. It is not list under owned or unowned.

@Jeto @OminousGMan @Kafka

1 Like

This is beyond shame no response at all.

You will get it eventually.

Yeah I get the disappointment though especially as this issue keeps happening and people paid for it only to be expected to wait because they did not implement their purchased items as it would be expected and this is by far not the first time they have done this. You would think after all these times it has happened they would have worked it out by now but nope. It is not great to treat paying customers like this repeatedly.

4 Likes

Hey!

This has been reported to the Development Team who are currently investigating what has happened so they can have a fix implemented asap.

From what has been found it appears to be a visual issue as we have confirmed from players logs that the item is being received on there accounts, but not appearing in their inventory. So when the fix has been implemented Shock Hammer will appear in your weapons tab.

I will post a further update here to let you know once the fix is live.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

7 Likes

Not a good reply. There isn’t anything that has to be investigated, the weapon doesn’t show up because the release date has been set to April 18, 2022, which is next Monday. This very issue, release dates being a week off, has been repeating just about every campaign so far. You’ve received dozens of similar bug reports about it the past two years, you should be investigating why the same configuration error is still being made over and over again.

10 Likes

like i said it was fixed fast last time ans has now been resolved.

confirmed to be fixed.

4 Likes

Thanks @gary_dils , it’s available.

Thanks @DOLBET for picking that up, that’s what I meant to say. I have edited my post now.

1 Like

Except it’s bugged…

@OminousGMan
Might as well post it here - seeing as in thread already - the weapon appears bugged.

Before - Chosen Gem B7

After

The current weapon destroys a column and a row and creates 3 Bomb Gems…

4 Likes

confirmed spell steps are wrong here…
spell_steps

Cheers, Gary.

9 Likes

@OminousGMan

Just to tag you again so you see the additional bug report

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for the additional bug report with Shock Hammer. The Dev Team has been made aware and are currently working on a fix.

Thanks again for letting us know!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

5 Likes

Same here (XBox)

Restarting the game fixed it for me.

grafik
confirming the spell to be fixed, too.

Cheers, Gary.

7 Likes