[REPORTED] Did Not Receive Duskbringer

Platform, device version and operating system:
Nintendo Switch
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I bought Duskbringer from the Souleforge and it does not appear in my inventory. Soulforge says I already have it, and it certainly took all of my souls and gems and other weapons, but I don’t have it.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I already bought it once. It happened 100% of the time on Switch

Steps to make it happen again
Buy Duskbringer on Switch

Go to Weapons tab in Troops

Note that Duskbringer is not in the list

Gently weep that your new weapon isn’t there

2 Likes

Same issue, cannot find it listed in my weapons. Can anyone who hasn’t crafted yet confirm it shows up in unowned weapons?

Confirming the issue as well.

It looks like Duskbringer is not released yet on Switch, although it can be crafted.

Duskbringer appears in the weapon spoilers for Switch at Taransworld: Switch Weapon Spoilers.

Should be a quick and easy server-side fix.

1 Like

Confirm the issue. Min. 3 people in our guild tried crafting before we told the others they should not try. Ressources gone - weapon not there.

1 Like

The weapon just hasn’t been set to visible yet on Switch. Once they take a minute to adjust configurations it will automatically show up for everybody who crafted it.

1 Like

This kind of a thing happened with something craftable in PC/Mobile too. I just can’t remember what it was. It was craftable before it got released (or "ownable). Your resources have not gone waste, let me reassure. It would appear in the inventory once the date is reached.

1 Like

According to Tarans the Switch-date for the weapon is 31.01.2030. That’s a lot of time to wait to get a weapon. And they have my money (Gems) in advance. All this without a warning that you don’t get the weapon immediately…
And - as always: No reaction from the Devs. Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

You can always create a ticket to refund.

1 Like

You can set your filter to unowned, it something doesn’t show up there it also won’t show up after buying it.

They usually skim the bug reports about once a week. With a bit of luck it will be someone this week who understands and passes on the issue instead of just ignoring it.

I am sure it’s a placeholder date. But like others had suggested, you could raise a ticket. The devs might take some time but they always get back with positive results.