[Reported] Delve room reward preview is missing (after playing Underspire)

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPhone 12 Mini, iOS 16.5.1 (c)

Screenshot

Video

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The rewards for completing a delve room are sometimes not shown on the pre-pre-battle screen. (The top-right corner of the card is supposed to show amounts of gold, souls, etc.)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This only started happening in version 7, and I think it only happens after playing Underspire.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Ensure you’re partway through Underspire and partway through a City of Thieves delve
  2. Force-quit and restart the game
  3. Underworld > City of Thieves > Resume delve > Tap a room to preview enemies and rewards
  4. Games > Underspire > Tap a room to preview enemies
  5. Underworld > City of Thieves > Resume delve > Tap a room again

(This isn’t the most “normal” way to encounter the bug, but it’s a quick and reliable way that doesn’t require fighting any battles.)

3 Likes

I noticed this too. Every single room for the Delve I just started doesn’t show any reward previews. I did play Underspire earlier today and also had a Delve in progress.

[edit] Restarting the game seems to fix it (for now).

[edit 2] At Dev’s request below - this was on the Steam version.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for providing the recorded video.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue with the Delves reward preview not appearing.

• If anyone else is encountering this issue, please let us know what platform/device you are on!
2 Likes

Also on Steam, Windows 10 x64.

Affects both the Event and the Daily Delves.

Today’s the first time I noticed it, and I think this is the first time since v7 dropped that I’ve played the Underspire before doing my Delves, which seems to confirm the original poster’s theory. I expect I would have noticed if it had happened to me earlier.

Restarting the game does seem to reset it, for those seeking a work-around.

1 Like

Platform, device version and operating system: Steam/PC

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Delve rooms are missing information at upper right hand of card. Normally it lists the rewards: gold, souls, traitstones/glory.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
If the information is missing, it remains missing until I restart the game. It comes back with a restart.
I think the first time it happened was this week? Perhaps only after 7.0?

Steps to make it happen again
I’m not sure. This randomly happened a few days ago as well.

1 Like

I can also confirm that as well. For me depends on delve it sometimes not consistent.

devle wrong

1 Like

Had you played Underspire in the same session? If so, you’re probably hitting the same issue I reported:

1 Like

It’s there for tuesday faction event but regular delves and deep delves nada. Yes I noticed it in Underspire. But it does work in a few areas like the tuesday event.

Ooh, missed your bug report and Cooookie’s. I’m not 100% sure if it was the same session, but it’s very likely.
I usually do my daily delves as one of my last tasks of the day.

Update: I tested it today. Played Underspire, then went to delves and info was missing. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I started the delves they were there and as stated above I did underspire and then it was gone again. I closed the game came back the card info was back. That’s probably the easy fix. Not sure it works every time but so today it has.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I’ve merged your thread into this current one as it looks to be the same issue.

In the meantime,

• Could you please provide you Invite Code?
2 Likes

My invite code is voqualin_rnl9. Thanks, yeah it is the same issue.

redburn_jcrn