[Reported] Cursed gnome dropped vault key instead of cursed runes

That’s why folks write things down. Or hell… Keep a Bible for the game. Specially for the stuff that is abnormal like certain gnomes shouldn’t drop vault keys.

If the game is too complicated for the designers to track. How are your casual players supposed to know?

At the very least. Make a calendar on when troops that were pay to acquire. Are supposed to become free to all. Because that clearly hasn’t been happening despite your troops becoming overly complicated to acquire.

Despite no official announcement being made. Medusa and Xenith are now in chests weeks after it was supposed to happen. So are we supposed to just KNOW? Or can we get to be human as well and rely on an official source to tell us these things. Rather than rely on peers to waste resources on a fact finding mission.

The best way for your players to remember that you’re human. Is treat us like humans with your game play decisions. For the past 2-3 years I’ve felt like nothing but a minor influx of cash occasionally and a time sink. I doubt I’m the only one.

1 Like

We :clap: do :clap:

We are but humans who make mistakes and have monkey brains, not infallible gods.

I am sorry.

2 Likes

Hello, Kafka. I just wanted to apologize on behalf of the community. Most of us are not like this. We understand that people make mistakes. Thank you for your work in helping to improve the experience we have playing this game.

3 Likes

Thanks Dark Scythe, it’s been a stressful week for everyone.

1 Like

Having heard the above before on numerous occasions, it must be reiterated: many of the issues can be avoided by implementing things that have been already ‘designed’ by the community, that knows the game better than IP2 as per your own admission.

a couple of e.g.

• in-game information for event scoring, troop release schedules, etc (these are templates that just need a few tweaks between events)
  • in-game drop rates for everything, which allows players (and the company) to keep track and an eye on things being as they are supposed to be

Being recurrently sorry for issues arising due to not fixing the original problem sorta loses its meaning with every iteration, arguably.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I 100% agree with everything you just said.

1 Like

It reminds me of Diablo 3…the development team reaches out and gets feedback…and uses suggestions to this day from players and streamers…it’s amazing how much knowledge top players have in a game like diablo or gems…it’s just it does not feel like it is as strong a connection with gems top players as diablo has …

And let’s be honest…the team at diablo has every right to ignore it’s community even more than gems but they don’t…

3 Likes

Unclear from the discussion above if this was ever fixed in the end. Was it?

Necro-bumping this thread as this is now also happening with Dragonite Gnomes: I just had one in a Gnome-a-Palooza drop me a Vault Key rather than the expected (and much-needed) Dragonite.

1 Like

I was compensated cursed runes because it was indeed a bug.