[Reported] Curse vs Blessed+Impervious

Just coming back to this with two updates:

1. Yes it does

2. It’s not just visual – Fortress Gate was susceptible to e.g. Silence, which it shouldn’t otherwise be.

• i.e. the tooltip is accurate but incorrect, and the lack of indicator purple bars on the troop is inaccurate (but what should be the case)

Invisibly cursed Gate (as from previous examples) succumbs to Silence from Stringfiddler:

Essence of Evil duplicates the feat:

(Essence of Evil casts:)

(Then Stringfiddler:)

Video

I’d guess something happened when the order of effects was changed?

2 Likes

@Bramble Can I please check if the following was included for this bug report (just since I hadn’t seen an update since the ‘Investigating’ tag was first added):

• Original posting / report had no unexpected behaviour

• In subsequent tests, “Essence of Evil” and “Trick and Treat” weapons, both of which inflict all negative status effects, leave a second, residual, invisible Curse when cast on a Blessed target (invisible in that it doesn’t show a visual indication on the troop in battle, but it does appear as a tooltip when selecting the enemy troop)

• This Curse has legitimate effects, e.g. renders target susceptible to status effects they wouldn’t otherwise be

• This residual Curse is not expected behaviour.

Hello :slight_smile:

@Jonathan
Thank you for the reminder!

Yes, I have passed on the details and since reported this issue to the development team.

Thank you everyone also, for all the information and in particular, especially for the videos. (Makes deciphering a lot easier, and also helps the dev team to see the issue first-hand for themselves) :slight_smile:

1 Like