[Reported & Contact Support] Campaign stuck on infinite loading when opened

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, pc, win10
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When I click on campaign the campaign screen opens but doesn’t show the campaign, instead it stays in infinite loading animation. the only way to exit is to close the game from windows.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always. happened on a new account made a few days ago on a different pc and on this account (My account is quite old, older than campaigns, i just reinstalled it to understand why the new one wasn’t working on the other pc) both pc are in the same house.
Steps to make it happen again
clicking on campaign. noticing the bug. being frustrated.wait wishing is a in game loading issue. being more frustrated.Talking out loud to nobody like a mad man. Say something bad to the cat. Feel bad about it and say sorry to the cat. Being ignored by the cat and regretting being nice to it. alt tabbing and closing the game from windows. Searching the bug on internet. not finding it. making an account here. writing this. Considering own lifes, regretting too many things but somehow being ok.

Same here, new account, recently unlocked the campaign but whenever I click on it the game gets stuck on loading. Same happens on 2 PCs and android phone.

me too,my PC and my iphone

Does toggling your wi-fi / airplane mode do anything?

I know I’ve seen the occasional case on Switch where it seems the communication got lost and it’s just waiting to time out, but that’s not something that occurs predictably or consistently.

Hello :slight_smile:

@GamingMasterLT @P3wm4 @wwinston
I’ve reported this issue to the development team.

If you are currently still experiencing this issue:

• Please provide your invite codes
  • Please let us know what Platform you are experiencing this issue on.

WINSTON_5THL
STEAM and IPHONE

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for providing your invite code.

Also, for @GamingMasterLT, @P3wm4 and @wwinston
If you haven’t already, please contact Support through a ticket just in case more details are needed!

Invite code: THEPIUMA_THDV
Platform pc, win 10, steam.
I don’t know how to open a ticket, tbh but thanks for checking the issue.

Follow the in game links

GAMINGMASTERLT_GAKO
Platform: Steam
The game let me into the campaign today, I think it’s because the new chapter has started today.

I confirm campaign now works for me too