[Reported] Completed kingdoms popup

Platform, device version and operating system:
Switch
Screenshot or image:
N/a forgot to take one
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When I completed the merlantis kingdom a pop up appeared giving me one of each deed and claiming I’d completed every kingdom, I had not, I hadn’t completed suncrest, shentang or drifting sands and therefore hadn’t even unlocked darkstone, bright forest, blighted lands or grosh mask
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_when I completed merlantis

Steps to make it happen again
_do as I described above, may be other ways but that’s the one I encountered

This also happened to me two days ago on PS4 except I got a chaos orb. I completed the quests in Dhrak-Zum but I still have a few kingdoms I haven’t completed the quests in and I don’t think I’ve unlocked everything.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report.

I’ll let the development team know about this issue.

For further investigation, please confirm for me if the ‘completed’ Kingdoms, either:

• have their questlines locked or marked as complete
  • is playable (you can play through the Kingdom questline)

In the meantime, for the both of you @gwendo1ynn and @Pialpha1

• Please provide your Invite Code

And for anyone else who have also experienced this issue, please also provide your Invite Codes & Platform! :slight_smile:

• Any screencaptures of this issue, or recorded video footage would also be greatly appreciated!
1 Like

Kingdoms I hadn’t completed were still playable, popup didn’t appear again after completing the suncrest quest line, invite code: MINECRAFT_7BCA

My Kingdoms are marked correctly as completed for the ones I have completed. GWEN_QWRQ

Could this have something to do with the kingdom unlock order? according to this article https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000316403-Kingdoms-Unlock-a-Kingdom-and-Kingdom-Quests merlantis isn’t supposed to unlock until group 10, when I unlocked it with group 10, in fact, I’d completed every kingdom supposedly in group 10 before merlantis because they unlocked with earliet groups, this would explain the deeds I got for completing merlantis and partially explain why it thought in that popup that I’d completed them all (to be clear nothing else changed in game because of this) but it does beg the question of why they all unlocked early.