[Reported] Clicking max everything button on troop brings up troop lore

Platform: Xbox One

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I was expecting to just go through the process of maxing the troop and not bring up the troop lore screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?:

Every time you click the max level, traits and ascensions button it brings up the troop lore screen while maxing the troop. It happens on all troops. Not just ones that can be shiny.

Steps to make it happen again:

It happens every time I click the button to max a troop. It’s been happening ever since shiny troops came in.

2 Likes

Happens on Ps4 too.

Idk on Switch.

Pc/Mobile doesn’t.

2 Likes

Yep it’s a console issue with the controller. Pressing A on the upgrade screen presses both the upgrade all and shiny lore buttons at the same time. Even if there is no shiny lore button.

2 Likes

Just bumping this to show that the troop lore still pops up when upgrading a troop. This is me maxing this weeks new glory troop.

2 Likes

On Switch it is the B button but the effect is the same, it attempts to show a “Shiny Lore” screen regardless of whether the Troop even has a Shiny form at all.

1 Like

This bug appears to of been fixed on Xbox. I can now select either the max all button or move over to the shiny level where an A prompt appears for me to select the shiny level to read the troop lore. I just maxed the new glory troop this week by using the button and the troop lore did not open up while it was auto upgrading the troop. Thanks!

2 Likes