[Reported] Burning Ocularen is missing from Chaos Portal

Omg I was looking for it tonight…

I have opened a few portals today. The event is 4 weeks over, so I thought it should be available through portals.
I have enough chaos shards, but do not want to waste further shards.

@kafka I spend 2k shards just now and didnt get any Burning Ocularen troop!

Burning Ocularen comes out on May 27th… So it have been 4 weeks and 3 days since it comes out.

When will it be in the portal?

"This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in Chaos Portals for this faction in 4 weeks’ time. "

watch it be something stupid like this friday when the next deep delve comes out

3 Likes

1200 shards no dice , works as intended…

The lack of communication is alarming, but not surprising. It seems like this game has been plagued with nothing but problems as of late. And of course they have the audacity to insult the players with the “may have been confusing” message rather than own their communication failure. Now we are treated to silence.

Sad state of affairs for what could be a great game.

3 Likes

The continuing incompetence of this company and its disrespect for the customers is not baffling anymore, it’s just expected. Our guild is not spending any money anymore. Others will follow.

Burning Ocularen seems to have been added to the All-Seeing Eye pool on Tuesday.

(Screenshot credit to @Thanos, hopefully the correct one :smile:)