[Reported] Broken Gnome-a-Palooza rewards

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Gnomes are supposed to each drop a random reward based on their type. As of the last update they all seem to drop the same reward. It is unknown whether this is just a visual bug. No further info available, the guild member this happened to called it “the last straw” and spontaneously quit the game.

Steps to make it happen again
Play Gnome-a-Palooza, I guess?

10 Likes

The same has happened to my guildmate.

2 Likes

Yeah, heard/saw the same thing from a guildie in our alliance. Note that the drops break the normal “rules” for which gnome can drop what.
Have yet to see an instance of them dropping 4 Vault keys (or 4 epic keys), and it would have to be the first reward for that to happen.
Spread the word, DO NOT WASTE A GAP UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!

5 Likes

Another guildie has decided to try GaP. No epic keys, but this screenshot is hilarious)

2 Likes

But there was already a post…

4 Likes

Dang, unfortunate overlap. Maybe the devs can merge the posts…

3 Likes

@players
This bug is present and has been presented to the devs too. Hoping for a response soon. You don’t want to spend verses to test this (I am not stopping you from playing the way you want, just a heads up :wink: )

3 Likes

Oh no. This is a disaster.

There were G-a-P fixes noted in the 5.7 release notes: was there no testing on them at all?

No, I’m sure it was tested extensively! Remember that 5.7 was delayed for QA to have enough time to test everything – otherwise they would have been able to fix potions 10 weeks ago.

(/sarcasm)

10 Likes

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know this bug has been reported with the Dev Team and a fix is being sent out

Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

9 Likes