[Reported] Autoplay requres 1st turn

Last few hours I can see autoplay sometimes not starting when pressed, instead it waits for me to make the 1st turn. Is it a new feature from the upcoming patch?

Itā€™s a bug. Has been around for some time. Sometimes happens, sometimes doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Not a bug. If it doesnt ā€œbreak the gameā€ they dont classify it as a bug. Itā€™s just an inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

@DracoL1ch
A couple questions for the development team to investigate

• Are you playing the game in windowed or fullscreen mode?

• Are you playing on mouse and keyboard, or is it with a controller, or a hybrid?

• Did you quickly start up autoplay first thing when the battle began or did you wait a bit once the screen loaded?

• Please also provide your Invite Code

• Please also provide your Platform/ Device.

1 Like

And now I canā€™t reproduce it as often as yesterday, very weird

Always windowed & Steam, but I had the same glitch this morning on my Samsung too. So I started an explore, did my work on another screen, then turned back and got this bug again. Means it happened after a while since the battle has loaded.

As you can see I can click anything but autoplay, which means im in the buggy state and have to make a turn now.

I play hybrid but when autoplay I dont touch controller at all. I only met this bug yesterday while previous months of autoplays I have never got one.

Just reviving this thread to report that this issue still occurs. I am playing on Android, Samsung Galaxy S22. It just happened to me on my third explore 12 battle on a run.