[Reported] Ascend all using troops in teams

Hi all, I just now saw this topic.

@Angels, @Kafka
I reported this exact same bug 3 months ago. “Randin” was the support person that helped me if you want to look up the ticket, Kafka. In my case, I was trying to create a pet rescue team with 2 Cedrics but it wouldn’t allow me even though I had a regular team with 2 Cedrics that I was still able to use.

Randin told me that i had done an “Ascend All” and that had eaten all my extra Cedrics so that’s why i couldn’t create the pet team. I responded that I thought that was a bug since I still had my regular team. Either it should have dissolved that team if I no longer have a 2nd copy or it should have protected the 2nd copy.

In my case it was moot point because I earned another copy of Cedric that day, so problem solved, case closed.

…and yeah, I love my 2 Cedric gold farm team. I use it alot. I’ve tried the traditional teams with Greed or Leprechaun but I prefer this one. 300 gold cap is nice.

1 Like

@Maquis if you can tell me your ticket number I’m happy to send you another Cedric!

@Kafka, thanks for the offer but like I said this was 3 months ago and I’ve since earned several more Cedrics since then. I closed the ticket at the time because I ended up getting another Cedric the next day.

1 Like