[REPORTED] Ancient History World Event Misleading Images

Yes. (10 char fill).

It’s not just just this event, it’s been happening since Council of Chiefs, so chill :stuck_out_tongue:.

As far as I’ve been able to tell, occasionally when the map refreshes after defeating a battle and the icons move to their new places, one or more of the battles will show the opponents that were (I think) previously in the location of the selected battle icon.

Notably, when you exit and re-enter the event(?) or restart the game, the troops revert to what they’re supposed to be, which I think refutes the idea that it’s intended.

It usually makes the battle easier, while still giving the same points, which is a good incentive for it to get fixed (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), except in some cases like last week where an Empowered troop like Malcandessa can be a bit annoying at ultra-high levels.

From last week (pls don’t judge the team, was just mucking around earlier on :stuck_out_tongue:):

I’d challenge this aspect of it, and ask for proof, tbh, just since I’ve seen this troop replacement happen in a fair few events and haven’t noticed this.

2 Likes

You guys should really learn to read the Official News:

Working exactly as advertised. Bug closed. If you still want to complain, blame it on AWR’s device.

1 Like

You should really watch the video & go through the thread. If they want Draconian Rogue battles to appear, THEY SHOULD SHOP UP ON THE MAP! I wanted to fight Fell Dragon & Nocturnia battle. Not get D Rogue shoved in my face.

A little problematic, since I only took one Rogue battle since. I can tell you it jumped from 58 to 70, though.

r/woooosh

Previewed on the youtube video. That’s not the first team I showed on the video.

Jesus dude. I’m done wasting time on you. Watch the video or don’t. :person_shrugging:

It’s clear to me that you didn’t watch the video. Everyone else in this thread did watch the video. So they are speaking from a source of wisdom to actually help. Rather than to simply try and be “seen”.

Okay, I’ll bite one final time. I’m really curious how you are going to explain how I knew how your last troop got killed, without ever watching your video. Note that this was way before you went off on your rambling spree that I couldn’t possibly have watched your video, because conspiracy. Take your time, I’ll go back to prodding the event to see if something useful turns up.

Code control is gone. Its that simple.

1 Like

5.2.5 did nothing for this bug. Still happening after update.