[Reported] AI is selecting two gems at once to move

Platform, device version and operating system: iOS

Screenshot or image:
AI turn starting

AI selecting 2 gems

AI moving two gems

AI getting mana for yellow match, top right yellow and blue gems now switched

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expecting the AI to select one gem to move on its turn but it selects and moves two. I have video where you can see the selector circle on two gems, and you can see it makes its yellow 3-match and also switches the blue and yellow gems in the upper right corner of the board. I couldn’t figure out how to upload video so screen shots are attached.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I’ve noticed it a few times, a couple times I think it caused the AI to make two matches and get extra mana, but in any case moving more gems than allowed could cause an unfair board.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know exactly how to reproduce but it has happened several times today while playing world event.

1 Like

Reminds of a bug that got fixed several years ago:

I just went back and rewatched the whole battle and noticed that I didn’t get the first turn. Potions activated, explosions happened, a green special mana gem exploded, green gems were created, and then the AI took its turn and my first turn was skipped. So maybe related to the other bug that was reported as well but I didn’t notice anything in that report about this specific thing.

Oh actually it is included about it taking simultaneous matches, so this report is probably a duplicate. Sorry!