[Reported] 20% mythstone bonus disappearing to non-released kingdoms

Good point. I have the Hoard Mimic already, so I didn´t care for this aspect. But obviously, more runs are required to get a certain number of boss chests, so it is more effort to hunt for the Hoard Mimic.

If you explore a lot you are also missing out on several hundred gems worth of tokens each day, due to getting less boss chests out of your battles. My gut feeling says any compensation that might get handed out won’t even remotely attempt to cover this, so I’m hoping that it will at least get fixed fast to limit the daily losses.

2 Likes

Yep, lanterns went missing for me (on Steam) today as well…
It wouldn’t be a huge problem if at least one of the four remained on visible kingdoms (that’s enough for getting the best out of explore, really), but now token income takes a hit.

Well. Looks like GoW just got an update yet the update DID NOT include a fix for the missing mythstone bonuses.

I hope they hurry and fix it.

2 Likes

Well, the update is just the “regular” 6.4 version, that the roadmap had scheduled for June. Programming for this update should have been finished some weeks ago, obviously before the mythstone bonuses started to disappear. So at least it´s not surprising, that the 6.4 updated doesn´t adress this bug.

Hey everyone!

Just popping in to provide a quick update on this issue. The Dev Team have been testing a fix for this, which has corrected the problem.

The fix will be out in the next 24hrs.

Thank you so much for all your patience!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

11 Likes

Thanks for the update.

I thought it was just me, same thing has happened to me today. I looked this morning there were 4, then 5. It changes all the time.

Thank you for the update on this matter. It is appreciated

Also many thanks from my side! That would be a really quick fix, awesome news :clap: :star_struck:

Fixed on Android
:blush: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

My markers are back, that was really quick :+1:

1 Like

They are fixed and back on the pc. Thank you very much. Now if the new update can get to google play I would be swimming in happiness.

Thank you very much