Repetitive daily tasks

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows8, pc, steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The daily tasks have no variety to them. They keep using the same three or four kingdoms over and over again. Since you can only change one task daily, it doesn’t help much. Why when there are more than 30 kingdoms, do you keep using the same ones?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is every day, getting more boring than usual.

Steps to make it happen again
Open the game, go to daily tasks.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness yessss. Drifting Sands is one of the worst offenders. I die a little inside each time I see it come back around (which is hella frequently :sob:)

This was one of the things console players said we’d hate when they had daily tasks, PC/mobile didn’t have them, and we really wanted them.

I think I’m going to start collecting data about mine and see if I think there’s a disparity.

If you’re going to do that, please also collect data on the Rewards, because it seems some times you can get eg 3 Gems for a Task and, at other times, it’s 12 Gems for doing the same thing!

I don’t think that’s a bad idea but I’m pretty sure if I dug up anything resembling documentation of how it works, the reward is randomly decided from a pool. So what you’re describing is frustrating but not outside the design parameters.

Moved to feature requests section :slight_smile:
Thanks for bringing it up

Yes always gets 2 of these :
1-Use 3 humans Troops
2-Use 3 constructs Troops
3-Use Troops from Pridelands
4-Use Troops from Drifting sands

I’d like to see something like “kill X amount of enemies with skull damage” or poison even. Idc. Anything is better than what we currently have.