Reorder teams - please let us!

Please make a way to re-order teams, so that they can be organized.

32 Likes

Yes, I have yet to reorganize mine for over a year. With the new recently added team slots, it can take upwards of 2 hours to reorder every single team to a different location.

If a function was added to drag a team to switch them, it would take about 5 minutes to do the same reorganization.

10 Likes

+1 to this… again…

1 Like

Yep, wish I could like this post more than once.

I have 7 different pvp teams I use regularly (for the different metas), all scattered around my teams list.

When I used to have to fight GW, there were 1-4 teams for each day. It’d have been really nice to have them next to each other to remember which ones I had & compare & decide which to use. If you didn’t want to troll PVP with your GW psion/famine defense, or set different defenses for different days, it was also an ordeal to scroll through the list for all 6 days.

I really appreciate all the new team slots & I use all of them. Now I wish I could organize them.

1 Like

yes please, my +1 to the idea :+1:

i did manually reorder my teams to:
(it was worth it but took a lot of time…)

i still would like to reorder them a bit more but seriously? with the current troop filtering interface? never :frowning:

pvp
pvp
explore
explore
test
pvp generic
blue
blue
blue
x, x, x
y, y, y
z, z, z
q, q, q
p, p, p
defense
defense
defense
defense

I would like to see a delete function. It would make it easier to clean up all the teams. Then I could start from scratch, after heavily using only 6 or seven teams scattered throughout.