Remove Hero Class Restriction

Ok, I can say I’ve literally “wasted” 250+ gems this week because I have multiple teams that I find very fun and I have to get penalized for switching classes. This is so unfair. And even with the tasks nerf, and no gems out of LT’s this is getting really unreal. We really NEED to let this be some what toned, if anything free… Cause I am tired of wasting gems to just have “fun” :frowning:

7 Likes

+1 to this. Again…

1 Like

More +1 to removing the 50 gem cost to change class.

It should be removed for the same reason that gold cost was removed from all battles.

3 Likes

I think you shouldnt have 1 class for hero at a time. Like when setting a team you should be able to pick what hero class and weapon and not have it change when you change another team. Should be able to use them after unlocking and spending all the time getting them traited without worrying about wait time.

4 Likes

Okay so it’s like a year on this?

Why can’t teams be locked in on the class we choose, especially for guild wars.

What’s the point of using other classes when I got the one I’ve leveled to 70? Makes the class changes and challenges pretty useless and futile.

cheers .02.

2 Likes

Would be nice till to this day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would definitely be a good quality of life change for this game. Especially given how much different hero classes are used in the game since the last few updates.

+1 to OP

tenor

2 Likes

I’d be happy even if they just removed it for gw

1 Like