Religion Poll Questions

Bad science gives you a lot of how and not much why.

Good science gives plenty of both.

1 Like

A lot of times atheism and agnostic are similar enough that people group them together. And through a quick search it seems that agnostic is a branch of atheism and can be referred to as agnostic atheism. And through your definition they are quite alike. Agnostic are still on the disbelieving side, just a smidge more open than true atheists. That’s my understanding of it anyways. Religion is a bit of a gray area.

I have never given my faith (or lack there of) an official title…I don’t truly identify or label myself with any group. But I lean somewhere in between agnostic and atheistic views. Just my personal opinion of course. I’m a bit of a skeptic and believe there needs to be physical proof in order for me to dedicate my life to something (like a religion). But I have a lot of respect for people that have that faith.

1 Like

There’s a LOT of bad science out there nowadays. All about the $$$$…

That crap isn’t real science. You only listen to REPUTABLE professionals with actual CREDENTIALS.

Credentials can be purchased as well.

Real credentials can only be earned.

Yeah, this discussion probably isn’t worth continuing at this point. I don’t have a high opinion of modern science, which is 25% politics, 70% profit, and 5% actual scientific methodology.