Rejuvenation potion not working

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Xbox one
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected to heal 3 at the start of my turn. That isn’t happening.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
During current event.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
I’ve carefully watched and none of my troops are healing at the start of my turn. Not a big deal right now. Just thought you guys should know.

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
N/A

While the event is still running, can you capture a video of this healing not happening? I don’t know how to go about doing that on XBox, but a video would likely help the devs understand what is going on.

Hey,

Did you consider, that “healing” is only working, when your troop took health-damage already? This potion will not heal you, if you are full hp, because there is nothing to heal then :wink:

1 Like

What people above have said.
Healing is working alright for me so, unless you show a video, it’s quite reasonable to assume you’ve confused healing life with gaining life (as it happens from time to time).

1 Like

Actually did consider that. I have not confused healing with gaining. Don’t know how to capture video in xbox or I would of. This potion is simply not working.

Hey @Lmperkins2

To take a video you can learn how here
We’ll need to at least see some screenshots before/after if it keeps happening, and/or a full list of the team you are using, their Traits and the enemy team to try and replicate the issue :slight_smile:

As the others have stated but to further clarify: ‘Healing’ only heals Troops that have taken damage to their Life and lost life. When healed, you’ll only Heal back to the maximum life cap of that Troop (i.e what you started the battle with or unless an Ally has increased your Life through a Spell)