Rejuvenation potion not working

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Xbox one
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected to heal 3 at the start of my turn. That isn’t happening.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
During current event.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
I’ve carefully watched and none of my troops are healing at the start of my turn. Not a big deal right now. Just thought you guys should know.

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
N/A

0 Likes

While the event is still running, can you capture a video of this healing not happening? I don’t know how to go about doing that on XBox, but a video would likely help the devs understand what is going on.

0 Likes

Hey,

Did you consider, that “healing” is only working, when your troop took health-damage already? This potion will not heal you, if you are full hp, because there is nothing to heal then :wink:

0 Likes

What people above have said.
Healing is working alright for me so, unless you show a video, it’s quite reasonable to assume you’ve confused healing life with gaining life (as it happens from time to time).

0 Likes

Actually did consider that. I have not confused healing with gaining. Don’t know how to capture video in xbox or I would of. This potion is simply not working.

0 Likes