[reinstall - known issue] Can't get in after the 9.4 update

Just as a small update, the team is actively investigating what has caused this issue for users where the game gets stuck in the loading screen.

I’ve grabbed a few accounts to pass onto the team, as well as some of their crash logs, so hopefully the cause is found.

Currently, there isn’t anything else we in support can suggest other than reinstalling as a current work around, it’s annoying but at least it’s not a total lock out.

Once I get any news, I’ll update here and the known issues article. You don’t need to submit a ticket or leave a comment if you are experiencing this issue, but reach out with a ticket if you need help recovering your account again after reinstalling.

2 Likes

As a further insight, I am still on iOS 26.5.2 and am not having any issues.

I’ve seen that people on iOS 26.6.2 seem to be having the issue.

So seems like something in 9.4 is not compatible with iOs’ latest version(s).