Redeem Code source list?

@Tacet - I wonder if the devs could change how codes work… instead of making them # of uses… what if they were good for a limited quantity of time and each account could only use once? That way folks who work during the release of one of your vids or a twitch stream subscriber who must watch the recording, could still use the code if they noticed it during say a 48 hour period from release (or whatever the timer is)!

Then you could post a vid at the same time each week and streamers would not have to move their schedules all around, and folks who watched either of your recordings within that period, could still try the code…

I also wouldn’t have to immediately hit your vid and skip through it to find the code first… then replay it. LOL

Not sure if you have their ear or not, but I think it could be a win-win for community creaters, content subscribers and game consumers alike.

Just a thought bro,

That would prevent them from assigning a fixed value to the redeem codes, because the total amount of resources given would scale with the number of people redeeming them. Not to say they absolutely wouldn’t do it – the devs are pretty generous. But it would be harder to predict the impact on the game’s economy or their bottom line.

In general, you seem to be under the misconception that because the player’s goal is to acquire resources, the developer’s goal is to give players those resources. That’s not really how it works.

over 25,000 - i got in that ranking lvl before, so i would guess even more?

That’s a great idea…how Borderlands and other major titles do it…code is good for a week (a month) whatever…then it goes dead.

1 Like