Reddit AMA (Tuesday 13th)

I wasn’t around when GW happened and quite frankly, afterwards, community feedback on spoiler mattered none. As I said before, a good example was this here, where basically the whole community agreed that the guild task window revamp preview really sucked and… yeah, nothing happened. If I would have ever gotten the feeling that our feedback upon spoilers mattered, I wouldn’t think like I do.

Actually, this. 100%. The Q&A before this one was rescheduled as well. Salty short-term notice pushed back her stream for several hours as well before. This is not cool. People plan around these things and doing this to them again and again is just not okay. I know I’m probably just super-upset every time this happens because I get up at 2am in the morning for this, after two hours of sleep, and often can’t fall back asleep afterwards while others are in a more fortunate timezone, but really… especially the Q&As, which are the big stuff, need to be scheduled in a way that they are possible.

And if it’s not possible to guarantee that, then the way things are handled should be adjusted. I personally would rather have a guaranteed Q&A where Salty collects questions here and the devs answer them in a big post here on the forum two days later when they had the time to type the answers up instead of saying “hey, you have one hour on date X” and then cancelling things.

4 Likes