Red Dimond's Official Guild forum chat

It’s not the best reward but it’s worth it so that everyone gets this.

3rd one of the night!

4 in under 3 hours!

5 at the 3 hour mark. I got Sparklesack!

Sorry for the crappy screen shot…but there you go

[quote=“mariuskowals, post:1, topic:15536, full:true”]

Guild communication

We speak English on in-game guild chat and here on our official forum chat.
Important rules and guild overall information are described here on this chat, but you can also use this chat for other less important messages, like if you want to attach screenshot from game and so on.
Other temporary information you can find on in-game guild chat.

Minimum weekly requirements (in short)

• 750 Guild Seals
  • 100 000 Gold Donation (for levels 300+)
  • 20 fights on Guild Wars

Details

Rank requirements:

Rank	     | min. gold / week | min. seals / week
===================================================
Grand Vizier | 300 000	        | 1 500
Sultan       | 220 000          | 1 250
Emir         | 150 000          | 1 000
Palace Guard | 100 000          |   750

If a member reach limit for a better guild rank than he actually has he gets promoted.

Rank demotion rules:

• If a Guild member hasn’t reached the minimum limit for his rank then he gets demoted (or removed if he is currently Palace Guard).
  • If a guild member is inactive 7 days in a row, he gets demoted (or removed if he is currently Palace Guard) and alerted (on in-game chat). Then he has 3 days to respond, if he doesn’t we assume that he stopped playing and he gets removed. [Activity is any fight made (“Last seen” profile information)].
  • If a guild member hasn’t done 4 days (20 fights) on Guild Wars (with any win/lost result) in a week he gets demoted (or removed if he is currently Palace Guard).
  • If you have reached 300 level, but you still haven’t leveled all your kingdoms, you can omit donation for any week by making all GW fights and 1500 seals in this week.

Note that each Guild member can inform about his future absence for specified time. In this situation he shouldn’t be demoted/removed.
If someone was kicked by a game bug (e.g. wrong activity information) or he just want to appeal, he should do that on this forum.

Caution:

• Remember to claim guild seals by pressing “Claim all” button on Guild/Seals tab.
  • Guild requirements are checked on Sunday 20:00 (08:00 PM) UTC.
  • If for any reason you will decide not to play the game anymore, please leave the guild first!

Useful links

See wookieu’s post

Thanks

There are (and was) many members that really helped the guild to be one of the best guilds on GoW. Without you guys the guild probably wouldn’t exist today. Thank you!
[/quote]

1 Like

My vault results!

03-04 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Ultra-Rare (Green/Purple) in regular shop and Epic (Red,Yellow) Invasion Shop Pridelands.
[9999ff]Traitstone in shop
[000000]Class - Orbweaver
[ffb266]Legendary - Kraken, Sol’Zara, Venoxia
[CC99FF]Mythic - Plague, Wulfgarok, Yasmine’s Chosen
[00994c]Event Keys - Save these up
[6666ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Champion of Anu is out there until Friday. Spend if you like him. Also wise to save up.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
This week is Invasion/Beasts. We will be making all beast teams to fight multiple towers. Hopefully the rewards will be more valuable than Raid Boss. Don’t let the excitement of a new event justify your gem spending in the Invasion Shop. Let’s see if it is worth it first. I will provide team options early Monday morning for this. Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond. We are now a guild that gets multiple legendary tasks a week and that feels pretty good.
[ff0000]end.

03-12 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Epic (Purple/Yellow) in shop and new Legendary, Hyndla Frostcrown with event keys
[8000ff]A[8a14ea]r[9428d5]c[9f3cc1]a[a94fac]n[b36397]e[bd7782] [c78b6d]P[d19f58]l[dcb344]a[e6c62f]i[f0da1a]n[faee05]s [9999ff]Traitstone in shop. Stock up on these. They are cheap and you will want 12 extra for next week.
[000000]Class - Oracle
[ffb266]Legendary - Divine Ishbaala, DRACOS 1337, Emperor Liang, Infernal King, Shadow Dragon
[CC99FF]Mythic - Queen Aurora, Voice of Orpheus, and Xathenos
[00994c]Event Keys - Spend these slowly. The new legendary is nice but not much else to go for except a Jarl Firemantle. Extremely small chance to get Jotnar.
[6666ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
[994C00]What to Farm[ffffff] - buy at least 12 x extra Arcane Plains. 2 x Sheild, Blade, Dark, and Forest.
Back to Guild Wars this week. I need everyone to participate. Make sure you set your defense teams and upgrade your sentinals. Need help with a def team or a color team, let me know. Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond. We are now a guild that gets multiple legendary tasks a week and that feels pretty good.
[ff0000]end.

03-19 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Rare (Blue/Red) in shop
Epic (Purple/Yellow) Raid boss shop
[0080c0]B[2f6f9e]l[5e5e7c]o[8c4d59]o[bb3c37]d[ea2b15] [9999ff]Traitstone in shop.
[000000]Class - Titan
[ffb266]Legendary - Crimson Bat, Hydra
[CC99FF]Mythic - Champion of Anu, Draakulis, Jotnar Stormshield, War
[00994c]Event Keys - Save, unless you do not own Queen Mab then you need to try to get her. If real lucky you will walk away with a Skadi.
[6666ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
[994C00]What to Farm[ffffff] last reminder to buy at least 12 x extra Arcane Plains before new event to trait out the new raid boss troop. Arcane Beast x 12 and Arcane Venom x 16.
Back to Raid Boss this week. Hopefully they made the prizes better, i’ll need to be tempted to buy past tier 3. This week’s raid will take place in Glacial Peaks which is known for its troops that do freeze. But guess what? Raid Boss will be immune to freeze but Skadi can move the boss closer to front if that be desired. I imagine the fights will be difficult. Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond.
[ff0000]end.

03-26 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Ultra-Rare (Green/Yellow) in shop
Epic (Green/Red) Invasion shop
[00ff00]A[17ff00]r[2eff00]c[46ff00]a[5dff00]n[74ff00]e[8bff00] [a2ff00]L[b9ff00]i[d1ff00]g[e8ff00]h[ffff00]t [9999ff]Traitstone in shop.
[000000]Class -
[ffb266]Legendary - Forest Guardian, Queen Grapplepot
[CC99FF]Mythic - Queen Aurora
[00994c]Event Keys - If you have a Sylvanimora then save your keys. Next week (Apr 2nd) you will be wanting keys for new legendary.
[6666ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for Apr 6th
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
[994C00]What to Farm[ffffff] Arcane Beast x 12 for this weeks Invade Troop. Arcane Venom x 16 for next weeks Legendary troop. Plenty more Arcane Venom needed in future as well.
Back to Invasion. This week’s Invasion troops are Elementals! This means if you have an Infernus, you have the only mythic Elemental in game but if not then you’ll probably be using a couple of trolls. Team suggestions will be posted early Monday morning. Friday March 30th will be Vault weekend. Time to start collecting Vault keys.
Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond.
[ff0000]end.

Next week we will need Arcane Venom x 16 (Legendary), following week is Swamp and Blood x 21 (Mythic) and Venom x 12 (Epic)

04-01 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Epic (Brown/Red) in shop
Legendary (Green/Purple) in event chests
[804040]A[8d3a3a]r[993333]c[a62d2d]a[b32626]n[c02020]e[cc1a1a] [d91313]L[e60d0d]a[f20606]v[ff0000]a [9999ff]Traitstone x 2 in shop.
[000000]Class - Mechanist
Epic - Dark Troll, Nobend Brothers, Ragnagord
[ffb266]Legendary - Dark Monolith, Jarl Firemantle, King Highforge, Sheggra
[CC99FF]Mythic - Elemaugrim, Gargantaur, War
[00994c]Event Keys - Time to use up your keys. Use them slowly and try to get new Legendary, The Widow Queen. I have been waiting for this one. Also Webspinner will be in this drop pool. good fun troop.
[6666ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for this Friday Apr 6th (if you want this mythic, I currently am undecided) On Friday I can give you directions on how to view him if you do not know already.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
[ff0080]V[f1008e]a[e3009c]u[d500aa]l[c700b8]t[b800c7] [aa00d5]K[9c00e3]e[8e00f1]y[8000ff]s - Save for next patch, possibly next gnome event after next patch for best results. During gnome event, Vault keys are more likely. It is possible to get another vault key from the vault but moreso possible during gnome event. Also rumors of new gnomes coming and they are likely to get rid of the 3 worst gnome prizes.
[994C00]What to Farm[ffffff] Arcane Venom x 16 for this weeks Legendary. Arcane Venom x 12 for next weeks Raid Boss troop. Also new mythic coming is Arcane Swamp x 21 and Arcane Blood x 21. If you get him and do not have the stones, you have use a Wisdom Orb if you have one. And if you still need more to farm, Arcane Forest is the next one that will be in high demand (28 stones).
As you can see there are some pretty good troops you can use Arcane Lava for. This week they are on sale for 2 for 400 glory. Stock up on this one guys if you have the spare glory. You will need at least 3 for upcoming week. It is a very good stone. I’ll probably throw 30k glory at it myself. Why so much? So i never need to farm it again.
Back to Guild Wars. I have adjusted some teams especially Blue. I have a really nice blue team set up. Azura, Psion, Hyndla, and Skadi with Frozen Banner. It isn’t cheap by any means but very crafty with two strong summoners. Please remember to level up your sentinals and set your defense teams.
Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond.
[ff0000]end.