Recruitment for all guild task achievement "Team Synergy"

Couldn’t join, is there still a spot? Or have you got someone else for the spot?

I’ve posted a few times, but I can’t see my messages on the chat, so I have no idea if they’re on there or not. I’m over 100K right now, have the dragon armor, and all kingdoms maxed out, so I should be pumping out gold pretty well now.

if you click on chat you have to press RB 1 time to get in guildchat. maybe you did it in global?

there are 3 spots left in the guild so i don’t get it. ill invite you again

we are on 10mill. so if you still intressted i can invite you but than i need your code. i saw that you send a messeage but can’t fint it on here.

1 Like

I didn’t received my invitation.

My invitation code is: TXUSTABOY

Alright, sorry I was just grabbing some gems from my guild, I’m free now for an invite. Have 300k now as well :slight_smile:

ok i will thank you

Hello,

Do you still have room?

HI all.
I’f you sill have room… I ready to help and I will do my best.
Invite code is twpps_uj3v
Thanks!

yes there is still room. sorry for the late reaction

Awesome my invite code it HAPPYKITTEN2239_HY9Q I currently have saved 518,473.

If you still have room id be interested, got a little over 200k saved up right now invite code is CLONE_6MRQ
Thanks

you have been invited :smiley:

you have been invited

I would like to join this
teet_1

Message gt suckgasevildoer whenever you’re ready, Im always on

Just a heads up, it looks like some of the clan has went ahead and started dumping their gold into the tasks. I went and dumped all mine in as well. I guess the idea was if we didn’t have enough, we could grind out the rest before the weekend.

use your gold we doing it now to get the achievement

use your gold we doing it now to get the achievement.

use your gold we doing it now to get the achievement…