Recruiting Warriors Needed For Battle

Want a guild that loves guild wars, competes in b2 and still has fun, gets 10Lts a week and finishes all events, also has 0 trophy reqs( play explore mode all u like ) ? Then come chat with us at TUF . Got 2 guilds with spots open! The Unholy Family

Come have some fun with TUF.
TUF:Unrepentant
1mil/1300s/0t, 40k guild wars score
TUF:Power Gems
500k/1300s/0t, 45k guild wars score
Hurry before spots fill up.
Join a guild where everyone is family.
Check us out. You know you want to.

Discord

Join the The Unholy Family Discord Server!

Check out the The Unholy Family community on Discord - hang out with 363 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

1 Like

TUF: Power Gems will have a spot open for wars. Come join a guild family that competes and still has fun
500k/1300s/0t , 45k guild wars score bracket 2 currently and going for B1.
Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs
Average 17 Lts a week

Discord

Check out the The Unholy Family community on Discord - hang out with 366 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Check out our discord , you know you want to.

Send me a message Syngo2#4855

2 Likes

TUF Power Gems recruiting. Come check us out. :grinning:

2 Likes

TUF: Power Gems will have a spot open for wars. Come join a guild family that competes and still has fun
Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs
Average 17 Lts a week

Discord

Check out the The Unholy Family community on Discord - hang out with 366 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

1 Like

Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs
Average 17 Lts a week

Discord

1 Like

Come and join us

1 Like

Yep we have cookies

1 Like

TUF: Power Gems Recruiting
Come join a guild that competes and still has fun. :grinning:
500k/1300s/0t , 45k guild wars score
Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs
Average 17 Lts a week

Discord

1 Like

Want to grow and learn with a peachy-keen :peach: guild fam? Want to explore without pesky trophy reqs?
Then join TUF: Power Gems!
500k gold / 1300 seals / 0 annoying trophies (because who needs more stuff to do?)
Guild Wars: 45k & All sentinels lv5
Invasion: 30 towers
Tower of Doom: 10 Points
Boss Raid: 2,000 Damage
Join us today, or be sorry tomorrow… check us out on discord, are you TUF enough? :sparkling_heart:

The Unholy Family

We are a mature guild, no drama, with 4 active guilds (varying req’s for beginners to vets, all top 100 on LB) & 1 vacation guild.

Dropp me a message on discord for further details:
Kaheradin#2128

Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs

Discord

3d

Want to grow and learn with a peachy-keen :peach: guild fam? Want to explore without pesky trophy reqs?
500k gold / 1300 seals / 0 annoying trophies (because who needs more stuff to do?)
Join us today, or be sorry tomorrow… check us out on discord, are you TUF enough? :sparkling_heart:

We are a mature guild, no drama, with 4 active guilds (varying req’s for beginners to vets, all top 100 on LB) & 1 vacation guild.

Join our awesomely awesome guild!! Our Power Gems GL is #1 on the Ascension Leaderboards!

Kaheradin#2128

1 Like

Are you TUF enough?

1 Like

I’m not an admin anymore, but I am tied for #1 on multiple leaderboards(troops, delves, and classes some of the time).

I’m TUF enough, but I’ve already joined Power Gems. :slight_smile:

In preparation for the latest LT nerf, we dropped all our gold reserves this week and so far we’ve tied our guild record of 163 LTs. That’s certainly not a normal week for us, but it’s been fun.

We’re not a “this is your job” type guild, more a “this is my fun” group. We take GW seriously, so we’ll probably still do all tasks during GW week and be strategic the rest of the month after epic tasks.

3 Likes

New record of 165.

This week we got Irongut and last week was The Gray King. It’s been a good month. Those are two of the mythics it’s useful to get 2 of. I already had two of each, and I can tell you that triple Gray King is fun, but worse than double Gray King. I’m going to miss mythics when this epic task stuff starts.

3 Likes

And 166 is the final count for early Christmas.

2 Likes

Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs

Discord

Time to bump it up. Come have some fun with TUF Power Gems. You know you want to.
Syngo2#4855

Come battle with us.
Plus event reqs

Discord

Kaheradin#2128