Retired this post

This post is no longer needed. I’ve retired this post.

6 Likes

Taran is one of the best guildmasters out there. Join for a fun and relaxing gaming experience with a bonus of joining a great guild community!

2 Likes

Hey there. I’ve been playing the game for a while but am pretty new to the forums and the lingo. Does the requirement mean that every player is expected to earn and contribute 650,000 gold to the tasks each week? or is that somehow a total? I feel like it’s probably the first one but just clarifying, thanks.

Here is a random gif of a bunny joining two other bunnies in a nose-bump, just like you should be joining this guild. (Guild might or might not offer nose-bumps.):blush:
XTuRoOs

2 Likes

This is an awesome guild that allows you to play the way you want to play. With no seal or trophy requirement you don’t have to grind out pvp everyday to get a lot of trophies you can even spend all your time in explore if you wanted to. Without having to worry about trophies I have a lot of fun this week just doing explore and casual pvp. My favourite thing about this guild is that all guild events are optional so you only have to do guild wars, raids and invasions if you want to.

1 Like