[Recruiting] [29/30] Fairy Dreams

Fairy Dreams
Level: 384 (all statues on level 97+)
League: Rank 299 (Grandmaster I, +15 Daily Login Seals)
Guild Wars: Bracket 10
Discord: https://discord.gg/CnJbnbk

Now with the new guild events we still focus on guild wars and everybody is requested to play guild wars completely without retreating or skipping any battles. You should also set up the unique defense teams to get the extra points. Everybody should participate at the other guild events (raid boss and invasion) as well. There are no further requirements like farming gold, seals (hitting 20k each week) or trophies. At guild wars weeks we are doing the Team Synergy achievement (Completing all guild tasks in a single week). We have a Discord channel for communication and keeping track of pet rescue events.

Most of our members are from the U.S. but I’m from Germany and all Germans and of course every other nationality are welcome!

If you have fun playing guild wars and do not want to farm a specific amount of something each week you are at the right place here.

Leave a message with your invite code or join us at Discord or send me a private message if you are interested to join us.

Team Synergy Achievement

I’d be interested in joining. Invite code FARRA

Hi, I’m interested in joining - FURIOSO_6DLY . I’m relatively new to the game, and haven’t had a chance to try guild wars yet, but I’m active daily and should be able to get the hang of it.

I would be interested in joining. I am a returning player level 1100+

Invite code:

SIR NODLEHS

Invite pls

ZORO3SWORDS890_HAXI

We have a new open spot now.

Hey, I’m interested.
1 week plus newbie.
lvl90/1500s/50t, participated in guild wars, raid boss, daily player, prefer guild chat

Let me know if slot is available so I can quit current guild, thanks.