Recent Game Issues

I certainly hope you aren’t blaming MongoDB for your inability to properly develop a product?

This is absolutely not a technology issue, it’s a management issue. You’re letting the schedule dictate the product when you clearly can’t support the current pace in literally any capacity. We’re not talking about corner case issues here. We’re talking the stuff you literally just created for sale is broken, then you are failing to support it after shipping a broken product.

I get that tech debt is brutal and takes time to fix. Treating your customers fairly, does not.

9 Likes

It does certainly seem that a lot of the issues for this game started around the time where they tried to fill every day with some sort of event. For some reason, they feel the need to try to get everyone to play their game all day – even though they admit the average player does only like 25 rounds/day or so.

Thanks @Nimhain from me and my 5000 plus subscribers. Appreciate the effort and ive passed along the info to those who watch me but dont visit the forums.

Keep up the good work

4 Likes

@nimhain Thanks for the update and this could be the best game news i heard this week. Make it happen and you are my angle~

I believe that getting that number up (and ‘increasing engagement’) is the entire point behind the kingdom battlecrasher daily cap.

The more your time is pressured, the more likely you are to pay to ease the pressure.
The more your time is taken up by this product, the less time you spend on any competing products.
The more time you spend in game, the more chances they have to hit you with Flash Offers.

This is absolutely a calculated move.

4 Likes

Not funny for working (and paying) players.

1 Like

@Nimhain did GaP get nerfed again or is there an issue where this vault event is giving less vault keys? i did a Gnom-a-Palooza and got way less keys than last vault event when going GaP

It’s random.

1 Like

i know its random but ive never gotten 4 keys in total when killing atleast 100+ gnomes

Just got 15 Vault Keys and 4 Epic Vault Keys from a GaP, so think you just had horrendously bad luck.

2 Likes

15 VK + 1 EVK for me. And I lost lot of time because of the “3 Ironhawk team not killing some soul gnomes”.
Did something changed ?
I was very excited after crafted my 3th one and I can’t believe I missed that it doesn’t work.

second run was a bit better 11+2 still not my usual but atleast its working now for me

if the soul gnomes replaced legendaries or mythics they never worked

1 Like

Thanks, I missed that info somehow.

Agreed. some Guild keep may create more gnome Palooza with pet event from each of them than 48. 2 days only is too small.

Imagine starting a gnome event as compensation for all the issues your game has been having and then messing something else up because if it. Pure genius!

2 Likes