Ray of Hope

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/ray-of-hope/

New Raid Boss Troop: Triton Guard Mera Triton Guard Mera will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Epic Troop: Manta Raider The Manta Raider will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in…

2 Likes

Has the problem been solved, that enemy troops are shiny when the player’s troop is shiny? Coz Crysturtle is …

1 Like

Old Player Team
Mantis Shrimp
Waverider
Triton
Kuotani

Old Enemy Team
Lamprey
Coral Golem
Hippocampus
Leviathan

Well, I’m glad it’s changed. The old set up was cruel. (the enemy team basically countered the player team)

The new player team is not very strong, but it is functional. The new enemy team’s only damage is Kuotani, a splash damage. The kingdom is a little weak…

7 Likes

Has anybody else noticed how the view of the new troops (and weapon) from the introductory post above feature the bracketing from the old – and IMO, superior – version of Elite Upgrades? As opposed to the relatively plain looking ring and border we get now?

7 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Merlantis event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Aquaticus, Piscea, Undine
3.2% 1 Kharybdis, Leviathan, Nimue, Triton
12% 1 Azura, Cyrene, Manta Raider, Mantis Shrimp, Nereida, Tuskor, Waverider, Wereshark
21.6% 1 Anglerfin, Axolotl, Coral Golem, Lamprey, Merknight, Merlion, Sea Scavenger
21.6% 2 Crysturtle, Hippocampus, Kuotani, Mermaid, Mervorax
21.49% 3 Giant Crab

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

8 Likes

I noticed. It looked so much better before.

“Has anybody else noticed how the view of the new troops (and weapon) from the introductory post above feature the bracketing from the old – and IMO, superior – version of Elite Upgrades? As opposed to the relatively plain looking ring and border we get now?”

Oh yes this is THE ONE THING that has been bothering me about the new cards - the medals are hardly visible now. They look worthless too. I used to be proud of my medaled troops - now it feels like nothing.

2 Likes

The enemy team’s first troop is Coral Golem not Crysturtle.
Being the Golem immune to Devour while Crysturtle is not (and submerge an ally) it makes a noticeable difference for Kharybdis

6 Likes

Should do a bug report. They did say it should be crysturtle.

Maybe they can’t see the difference since the card redesign?

1 Like

In epic trials: Azura mvp
Good team

Its disgusting how it erases the enemies stats .

1 Like

I ended up just relying on Karybdis and devouring them :drooling_face:. Even put it in the first slot for extra skull damage once it ate someone.

3 Likes