[Rank: 8] Royal Fire

its so easy! XD thats no problem! :slight_smile:

ty Eika :slight_smile: <3

@Justakid see like i said, i think 3 min! :slight_smile: just check my profile and you will see 23 KINGDOM

ty for tip :slight_smile:

I would also be interested in joining and can meet the requirements. Invite code would be RAPIDKILL.
In case it matters, I am level 233 with all kingdoms leveled. It may be taboo to mention this but I am VIP 10 with Deathknight armor. I am currently in a guild but please let me know if you would be interested in recruiting me.

hi i search a new guild i am interesting for joint your guild i am lvl 574 , 23 kingdom lvl 10 max all and 203 creatures contact me

LVL 210ish. I can easily hit the contribution marks. Currently I have over 500k saved up. Also all of my kingdoms are lvl 10. I’m currently in a guild so pm me to leave and I will shoot over my invite code.

my code invite is Lapin_1 if you are intersting

Hi Roy,
I just left Match Masters for a bit of a break. I was one of the top 5 players. I am interested in joining, if you will have me.

Invite code: korsden59

Thanks!

i`d like to join :slight_smile:
level:197
active every day in pvp and donations :smiley:

@LittleRedHood, once Roy gets on he will add you onto the waiting list. We appreciate your reply and hope you have a good day!

1 Like

alright :slight_smile:

Looking for an open spot, all my kingdoms are maxed, and I donate 1mil gold minimum per week, plus 400+ trophies

Invite code: YASUO THE UNFORGIVEN

Hi I search for a new guild I am lvl 53 but I am pvp rank 77 i can spend 300-500k in a week and 300-500 trophis I hope I can join your guild

invinte Code WELL.JULIEN

I have 100% gold armor, I was rank 56 & 99 last 2 weeks (I usually do PvP like crazy sat & sun b4 reset)

I donate all my gold to guild (all kingdoms maxed).

Don’t be fooled by my level…

Level 61
Invite code: Derek J Lutes

Please NOTE it’s: Derek (space) J (space) Lutes

hi. looking for a Guild with maximum performance. I have a level 10 city. and can easily meet the minimum requirements. completing daily requirement.the Hobbit 162. before the invitation to write whatever I left previous guilds.
Invite code: Hobbit
ready to pass the test of your requirements.

1 Like

Hi I’m looking for an active top guild. Invite code is DRAPRION 1. Level 455, per week I donate more than 500k and earn more than 500 trophies. All kingdoms level 10 so donate all my gold. Currently still in a guild, let me know if an invite is forthcoming and I can arrange to leave.

Cheers.

We have 2 spots open! Let us know if you are interested to join. :slight_smile:

hi. search for a top Guild with maximum performance. I have all a level 10 city. requirement of 300-500k per week. completing daily requirement.I’m LVL 162. invite me: the HOBBIT. before the invitation to write whatever I left previous guilds.
PC / Mobile

came out with guilds. waiting for your invitation

invite me: HOBBIT

We have currently 1 spot open! :slight_smile:

1 Like