Rank 28 Xbox looking for one recruit

Hello,

Daily player looking for a new guild and yours sounds like a good fit. Let me know if you are still looking for one person. I can be contacted here or on xbox messages at TBonePhone.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey! Yes we are still looking for a new member. Let me get you in contact with our recruiter! @WaltKrieger

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for your interest, and I’ll send you a separate message here now!

Mana surge BUMP

Critical Hit Bump! :grin:

Do you still have any spots open? :slight_smile: I’m looking for an active guild here. Level 241 and happy to contribute. It would be nice to have people to chat with! :smiley:

@SPRENGDURCHFALL Yes we do! Let me get you in contact with our recruiter @WaltKrieger

good choice @SPRENGDURCHFALL

3 Likes

Yay! :smiley: Thanks.

@SPRENGDURCHFALL If you want to PM your invite code I could add you tonight. Walt is extra busy today and he asked for me to do it for him so you wouldn’t have to wait. Thanks!

1 Like

This is where I’d put my infernous IF I HAD ONE :unamused: BUMP :upside_down_face::grin:

Bumpity bumpity! We’re rank 28 meow! :3

Hopefully it saves my changes this time :sweat_smile:

Rank 27 bump!! :smiley:

Still need one?

1 Like

I think we filled it for now. I’ll notify you if we have another player wanting to stop playing for a while.

@WickedCoolHand
We are looking for a new replacement! Are you still looking for a guild?

Bump!! :gift::santa:t3::christmas_tree::heart:

Mana Surge BUMP

Bippity boppity BUMP!