Rank 21. JOIN. OUR. GUILD. LEGENDARY TASKS. FRIENDLY FACES. LOW(ISH) REQUIREMENTS WITH TOP SHELF REWARDS

3 spots open in Heroes United, GoW’s premier rank 21 guild. There’s no other rank 21 guild like it!

Get in now before the new week of guild wars starts!

400k gold requirement but most members do far more. Do your guild war fights and you’re golden on trophies. We’re casual enough to be very understanding when life gets in the way of GoW. Most of the value of a top 5 guild with a fraction of the stress!

Guild Wars has made recruiting all but impossible.

Yeah fuck Guild Wars. If your requirement wasn’t Guild Wars then you’d be rolling in the member applications.

1 Like

Interresed
I am very active do my Seal and 400 trophy
Invite code ALLO1302
Thanks

Let me know when you leave your current guild and I’ll have the invite sent your way!

Not that I disagree, but it exists and for us endendgamers chasing GW cards is about all that’s left.

In order to receive an invite you must leave your current guild.

Please PM Tard_Carnival or myself (or anyone from Heroes United) to get your invite when you are available.

I would be interested if you would be ok with me only donating around 300-350k gold a week until I finish maxing my kingdoms, I am currently in a guild that is rank 120 and got 24,000 points for the week.

Yes, that would be great, we’ve all been new!
Maxing the kingdoms is important, and then after that, 3 starring all of them (later 5 star, but 3 is much easier) for maximum tributes.

Is there a guild offering Legendary tasks that ignores Guild Wars altogether?

We’re really only asking for participation in GW, and I think that is pretty fair.

1 Like

Yes there is :wink:

Are you still looking for more?

Level 1098, invite code SPOD_1

We have one spot remaining, and it’s yours if you want it!