Rank 13 guild Alliance needs new members!

Xbox guild Alliance needs a couple new people to join our rank. Easy requirements, 600k gold, max your seals, participation in guild wars, raid (10k damage) invasion (125 towers). Easy peazy! also communication is needed whether it’s guild chat or our awesome discord channel! no trophy requirement! Even if your not level 1000 and have the dedication to want to join a top tier guild let me know, we can help, it’s how I got here! Gamer tag Is SR Blu or even better message me here if you wanna join let me know!

Bump. We’re still recruiting!

2 Likes

We have more than one spot open. Bring a friend!

1 Like

This awesome guild is still looking for new members so come on in and bring a friend!

Hi there, I’m wondering if you still have an opening. Currently level 1173 and would have no problems with the requirements.

Hello lewdllama! What is your invite code?

Fellow gemmers this kicking butt guild is looking for 2 members. Wanna join? Of course you do! Reply here or send me a message on xbox my gt is SR Blu and if you have a friend that wants in on this awesomeness just bring them along!

Still have openings!

Bump bump bump.

We have free beer and pokemon so come on and join the fun!

Still willing to welcome new members. Are you a lower level needing a good guild but can still kick ass and meet our mins? Just let me know and you can join The Alliance! You won’t regret it!

Looking for a player to join on reset if you’re interested let me know.

Still have free beer!

Bumping bump.

You kill it we’ll grill it! We are are still looking for a good player or two

I can for sure max seals and do all my dailys im a low level but i played as a high level on pc i had to restart for xbox but being in a good guild like this one would help but me up there fast

What is your current level and what is your invite code?

I think im only like level 90 or so , BAKED NACHO 99_3PUT

Ok cool. Guild leader said he will take you even at your level just be sure to do guild wars and events and he will fill you in on the rest. I’ll get an invite to you soon.

Hell yeah thanks man i wont let yall down im excited ill be waiting