Random stupid thought of the morning:

Silencing the Silent One before he can Silence is more satisfying than actually winning the match.

11 Likes

Now all you need to do is to find someone using it :smiley:

1 Like

Especially if you silence him when he’s ready to cast :grin:

It is fun to Death Mark, Death, too. :relieved:

5 Likes

Someone was using it for defense just this morning! Which is what lead to the chain of events that prompted this to begin with. :sunglasses:

That’s got to make for the most confusing morning on the job that’s Death’s ever had. I mean, just imagine it: He just gets to the office after dealing with the rush hour traffic (and that’s even more annoying for him than for anyone else - horses don’t have radios or air conditioners), sits down at his desk and barely starts on his coffee, fires up Hansoft and looks through his updated task list. “Let’s see, Today’s Reaps…Bob, Sally, Joe, and…wait, me? WHAT THE HONK?”

Poor guy.

7 Likes

You need to read Piers Anthony’s Incarnations of Immortality series.
It’s simply brilliant and the first book, On a Pale Horse, is about the Incarnation of Death.

1 Like

Man, I read that like…30 years ago. Fun series, though Evil was by far the best.

2 Likes

Ok, if you’ve already read Incarnations is it safe to assume you are a fellow denizen of the World of Xanth?!

Xanth was fun at first, but stretched out too long and the joke got old. Incarnations and Apprentice Adept were both more entertaining because they told their story then stopped (though I vaguely remember Apprentice Adept getting weird towards the end once the kids and BEMs were introduced).

No anthropomorphic personification will ever beat Discworld’s Dᴇᴀᴛʜ, anyway. ;p

4 Likes

Having Queen Mab get frozen is amusing as well (requires being stunned first)

3 Likes

Please, Death being killed by Deathmark. Or even Maw being devoured lol.

5 Likes

Devouring Maw after Maw devours one of your own troops is the absolute best.

14 Likes

This one always makes me giggle in delight. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I just enjoy watching a team built around the Horsemen become completely toothless after Gard silences all of them, and its even better if they had a Famine fully filled ready to cast… :wink:

4 Likes

Had a weird devouring match. My first kraken ate one of his troops, his Kerberos at my inflated kraken, my 2nd kraken ate his kerberos.

Nom nom nom.

5 Likes

Now you inspired me to create a Team called ‘Whats 4 Dinner’

Nothing but devouring troops looking to eat them up yum, get into my belly!

2 Likes

So I sorta did this and went off and ran into BunBun at this ungodly life and shield and Kerby was all ready

So I started to sing Eat the bunny eat the bunny… laughing my head off as I fired off Kerby who ATE the bunny - me laughing and squealing he ate the bunny ate the bunny ate bunny right up… no more bunny no more bunny …

My husband who is playing Warframe at the moment turned around and looked at me like - I had completely lost it.

I should have captured a screen shot of screaming bunny being eaten by Kerby…

3 Likes

6 Likes

Someone’s hungry!

5 Likes

8 Likes