Raid (Sword's Edge)

Hi everyone, time to share team again. i decided to not use my hero this time and using

Knight coronet
Queen herald
Anu champion
Queen ysabelle

What about you?

3 Likes

hero (mang)
Queen Herald
Queen Ysabelle
Sir Gwayne

6 Likes

Knight Coronet
Queen Ysabelle
Queen’s Herald
Sir Gwayne.

2 Likes

Dawnbringer (Bard)
Champion of Anu$
Queen Herald
Champion of Anu$

No losses up to Boss lvl 195 so far but may get more difficult

1 Like

That is a luxury that few can afford!

How is the “no hero” thing working so far? Haven’t started yet and am honestly curious.

Hero Mang after cast + Queen Ysabelle cast is a good way to deal with Bone Naga’s infernal Armor.

Aside from that players might want to avoid using Mang too soon because of Charm from Lamia. Just in case i keep the Queen’s Herald away from the hero for this reason.

And Poison Master explosions will more than likely smack the board in your face while fully charging Zuul.

1 Like

Yeah I was lucky and pulled another Anu today with a stash of just 29 event keys… I was hoping for Ser Cygnea just to ascend to mythic but nothing

2 Likes

Mang
Queen Herald
Queen Ysabelle
Sir Gwayne

Sir Gwayne doing great with his casting so far and regaining troops :+1:

4 Likes

X4 champion of ANUS

2 Likes

it’s working pretty well no lost so far

1 Like

Champion of Anu + Mang (Bard) + Queen Ysabelle + Queen Ysabelle

Marilith and poison Master are just ridiculous at high level in Raid…

Destroy as much as 60 gems… Explode 37 green gems… And add doomskull to that and you get recked so bad at boss level 200+

Add Lamia to that and babye everything when she target hero with Mang!

2 Likes

Exactly they need to remove doomskulls from raid invasion and GW, that was hard enough before doomskulls no need to add more difficulty

1 Like

That Naga Queen is so fucking annoying healing the boss by 60 HP and feeding him mana…

I never lost that much fights in a raid before it is just ridiculous!!!

That barrier is so fucking annoying too!!!

2 Likes

What class is everyone using with Mang this week?

Archer for me, though there is a small risk of back-fire if you hit infernal armor and the insta-kill procs. It hasn’t happened to me yet and if it does, my hero has still done his job, so it seems like an acceptable risk.

1 Like

I need queen ysabelle

Having Bone Naga on First slot and Naga Queen on third slot makes the level 270 boss level fight a pure Nightmare!!!

An6one have a decent team without Ysabella?

It’s happened to me twice.

Mang hero and Ysabel is an awesome combo here. If the hero survives the random unity cascades of skull attacks, which isn’t often.

2 Likes