I’m using Mang+Godslayer combo as usual. Hyndla Frostcrown is very awesome pairing with Halfgrim Half-Giant, adding 11 more to spell damage with every 4/5 gems matches, so she is an exceptional pick this week, which leave only one remaining slot…
Here’s the review of your options.
- Another Halfgrim Half-Giant - his boosted by life tactic make him a Godslayer that is suitable to deal with minion as well.
- Another Hyndla Frostcrown - more magic boost, and more summoning in case things went wrong.
- Jotnar Stormshield - Barriers for everyone.
- Skrymir the Lofty - to keep your Mang alive longer, or increasing Halfgrim’s spell damage.
- Valkyrie - create more Blue to feed Halfgrim.
- Urska Wanderer - half-boosting by enemies’ attack stats makes his spell quite strong in late level.
- Jarl Firemantle + Fire Giant combo - triple damage on burning troop is awesome, but they come in pair, so you will have to sacrifice another slot for them.
- Arctic Fox - forced Zuul’Goth to target him first to make the match look better.
Even at Level 330, Zuul’Goth is easy to defeat with just one Halfgrim’s hit after Mang’s armor stripping. The real problem is the Orc minions, which most of them can one-shot everything at this point. With no Skull-creator to choose this week, your winning chance is highly depended on how lucky you are with skull matches.