Raid Boss [Leonis Empire]

Another related thread here, but I think we should keep using this “Raid Boss [Leonis Empire]” one, so all suggestions will be in one place.

As for my team, I’m still using Mang/Godslayer combo team again. This is my review for other 2 troops choice.

• Monster Muncher - Surprisingly, he seems to be the most powerful one this week, due to half of the enemies are Monster. (other half is Elemental) if you can get his 50% devour to work, it’s almost like getting another Mang!
  • Warhawk/Falconer - Despite being just a common card, its 4x skull damage to Hunter Mark’ed troop could come in handy, as even Hero’s Champion Ability could help mass Hunter-mark all troops. If it died, you can use Falconer to summon a backup.
  • Emperor Khosvash/Manticore - his mana draining alibity is very useful, although his true damage is less effective in late level. Manticore could be a good enemies’ spell-delaying, with buffed attack for back-up skull duel.
  • Amira/Lion prince - work very well in early level, due to low mana/high damage output.
  • Divine Ishbaala - her looping yellow transfromer is great, but her skull-spamming skill is even better, if a bit more risky. You should only have to cast her once to finish the match. if enemies could have a turn next, those leftover skulls could spell doom to your own troops in late level.
  • Wondering Monk - could do double damage on her second cast, or after Emperor Khosvash’s spell. A bit slow, but still useful early on.
6 Likes