RAID Boss(BlackHawk) team share

my attack team,hope it can help you .Hero class(Bard),talent tree(R,M,R,M,R,R,R)-769fca0a127ad118

2 Likes

I use:

Mang/Dragonknight
Kendra
Kraken
Shocktopus

It´s going really well…so far.

2 Likes

Using…

Mang/Archer
Kendrala
Scylla
Skullbeard
Blue banner

1 Like

My team is
Mang
Scurvy Dog
Godslayer
Kraken

3 Likes

I’m using Shocktopus, Mang, Kendra, and Bonnie Rose at the moment BUT I am also only on the minions so take it with a grain of salt. I don’t see it lasting, but it has been a lot of fun so far hehe.

2 Likes

I use 3x Kraken and hero Imperal Jewel on all 10 Minion fights. It’s quite funny on the first match when I just want to match 4 gems, but they’re suddenly gone! :rofl:

My current team is using Scurvy Seadog to speed-filling Kendrala Bloodjewel so I can get rid of Zuul’Goth faster. I still left one Kraken in for the hope of devouring one of 3 minion troops, but so far it’s either Mang killing everything quick, or Mang is gone too soon and I’m defeated before getting to devour anything…

1 Like

Anyone have boss troop suggestions? I don’t have multiple copies of anyone.

i had to switch out mang for hopes crescent ,k blood,scylla and kraken.

1 Like

I use
Shocktopus lv. 15
Mang w/ Warden class lv. 406
Kendrala lv. 18
Kraken lv. 20

This got me up to boss level 120.

1 Like

Kudos to Lanny for actually using the grossly underappreciated Captain Skullbeard. He never gets any love.

He is clutch though, as this is a raid event where there is an actual exploder that is allowed to be on the player’s team. He’s carried me well into the 200s, where I just got tired of the event and stopped caring. Great to find an actual use for him outside of Guild Wars days though.

1 Like

I have used the following team all week and only 1 loss due to horrendous cascades:

Mang (titan class)
Kendrala Bloodjewel
Scurvy Seadog
Skullbeard
(Blue banner)

Using titan class with the lightning strike perk works so well, the explosions can soon fill up troops :+1:

1 Like