Ragnagord issue since 3.05

it seems , ragnagord got a “silent nerf” with 3.05. its explosion doesn’t give the correct number of mana since update . many of my troops rely on ragnagord explosion for a long time and i’ve always been counting gems before using rag , therefore i can definitely say sth is wrong with it ! example: ( rag exploding 21 of a kind for me ) 10 green stones on the board ---- my only troop using green : spirit fox ---- ragnagord exploding on green ---- spirit fox getting 7 mana !? before 3.05 it always gave correct amount of mana. this unreliability makes ragnagord total useless until it gets fixed to the point where it was before update or at least we get informed about the multiplicator that hqs been applied ( ~ 0.7 is what i’m experiencing most of the time)

Explode only generates 70% of mana.

1 Like

Yes it was corrected, and it should have been in the patch notes. However, its a matter of perspective Exploders were only supposed to give 70%, they have been bugged on console for a LONG time giving 100%.

1 Like

@ZooKeeper
Yeah they changed it this update on console to be like PC.
I know its only 70% of mana and it did say that even before this update on console. Even though it said 70% you were actually getting 100% before this update.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight. I’m sorry I didn’t know about that issue on console before.

damn , so many bugs in the game and they have to fix THIS ONE ?! :cry::laughing: could have lived with it forever ! ( also knew about the 70%, but in my language version of the game this info can only be seen for random exploders like gorg. , not for specific like rag or herdm. )

2 Likes