RNGesus smiled on me today… He will taketh away soon… :sob:

3 Likes

Same exact thing happened to me. :+1:

4 Likes

You lucky devil. It took me 239 event keys. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You got me! :smiling_imp: :wink:

1 Like

If the drop rate is indeed 1 in 1000, then your 1000 event keys only give you a 63.23% chance of getting the mythic.

2 Likes

Nuts. I haven’t found Tesla yet after several pulls. I was planning on stopping after using about half my keys, but I’ve just gone over that already, and of course realized that if I want to make use of a Mech team in PvP this week, I’d probably want to pull a Tesla today rather than in the next season (Summer).

I don’t know what’s going on with my Chests though. I watched the troop selection (preview) scroll for several minutes and didn’t see Tesla show up even ONCE in the preview window. That’s never a good sign… :frowning:

You might want to check and make sure she is in your game files. IE that your game DID auto update.
I would imagine going to troops and searching for her, Click to show all troops, and make sure she is there grayed out.

Might seem crazy, BUT I’ve seen crazier claims on these forums. :wink:

Otherwise…

3 Likes

That 63.23% number seems absurdly high. Not that I’m ever going to have 1000 event keys on hand after jumping through these crazy Hula Chest hoops.

@efh313 Beat me to the punch.

I was going to suggest that you make double sure your files are updated. Once I spent a ton of keys before realizing that the files hadn’t auto updated on my iPad. I was beyond livid. Now, I always double check that everything is up-to-date before spending a single key.

5 Likes

44 event keys and ZERO Tesla

However I got: Tau, Bonnie Rose, Winged Bison, Princess Elizabeth and bunch of Adana troops I already had at Mythic.

I was going to save my event keys for the end of the week’s new kingdom.

Keep in mind, Tesla is NOT a mech, so if you build a mech team for the extra gold in PVP, Tesla will disqualify you.

2 Likes

280+ for 1 tesla, devs need to figure something like new legendary be in the event chest and you can buy 1 and only 1 for 5000 glory

2 Likes

Thanks @efh313 @Ashasekayi !

I’d closed down my game instance to post here about my troop Preview. Took your advice to fire up the game again to check my troop list (She was indeed there). Went back into Chests, saw Tesla pop up, used another couple Keys, and… Voilà!
Snagged Tesla. She’s my new steampunk babe. :haircut:

Thanks for the help and feedback everyone, appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really is a bummer she’s not somehow classified with the mechs.

Someone get her some power armor!

Also, it took a little over 900 event keys to mythic Tesla. I would not recommend it. Learn from my folly.

That said, anyone need a dozen spare Carnex or drac?

4 Likes

I thought it was use an adana team for the bonus gold.

crap :neutral_face:

Got my Tesla from event keys from guild tasks my guild completed before I got up this morning. It is a great guild.

1 Like

Think I needed 780… of which I had 380… *wince

2 Likes

Since i wasn’t much motivated to do PVP for the rest of the day i decided to use my time on something else:

Sirrian couldn’t pick a better title for this weekly event, everybody in Krystara hates these Sentry Bots…
And i’m not sure why their spell increase armor instead of attack… :wink:

10 Likes