R.I.P. Maw meta. The new meta is Manticore/Khorvash?

Really?

This

is what you conclude from this (and then especially the last paragraph)

@all:
The responses to this topic have been really mindboggling to me. Why is there such a need to seem almost hostile on both sides of the argument?

This topic was just meant to discuss the new emerging meta, and to suggest that 2 of the dominant troops in the new meta (who are both newer troops) are IMHO a bit OP, but more importantly very annonying to play against. So to reduce the annoyance I’d like to see a small change to especially Manticore (which is what I suggested in the first post). If anyone disagrees with that, then fine. No problem! We don’t decide this anyway…
It was just a suggestion. I can just select to play against PVP teams without Manticore to avoid being anoyed… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t think I was hostile at all. You stated your opinion, then I stated mine.

Then there was really no need to question my opinion, was there :slight_smile:

1 Like

The “hostile” actually wasn’t referring to you. It was about the general tone of responses of several people in this thread. I’m sorry if that was unclear in my post.

I was just confused about how you got to the “warm up some milk” bit from the Manticore nerf that I suggested…

Maybe I should’ve just send my post in a support ticket to the devs instead of posting it on this forum, 'cause the way this topic derailed is rather similar to how a lot of this type of topics seem to derail on this forum.

2 Likes

Because in my post I stated about how very frustrated I’ve been due to all requests of nerfing a said ‘over powered’ troop are eventually taken up by the Dev’s as the ‘people’s choice’ and implemented in the game.

I was hoping that the same wasn’t going to happen here, with a developer wondering about yet another request for a nerf against two troops that were designed in the first place to target other ‘nerf please’ troops - Maw, Mab and Mercy.

3 Likes

Manticore and Khorvash op.
Better nerf Mercy. :smile_cat:

Don’t tell me that Mercy has a bad case of Greninja syndrome…

The venom comes from the fact that the “new” meta is the same as the “old” meta.

“New troops too tough. Nerf!”

“No, don’t nerf!”

THIS thread didn’t cause it - the fact that it’s a repeat of the last thread, the one before that, and the one before that did. People are just frustrated with the song and dance.

The developers don’t always balance just right. So they use mediums such as this for feedback and adjust

Of course. It’s not really a problem.

It’s just that this thread went from 0 to 60 almost instantly because the warm-up period was used up in the other 30 previous threads similar to this one…

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah… The pictures/memes are fun and all, but i still think that more moderators would be nice…
Even if it would means more trouble for me included of course.