Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Glad you’re having a wonderful time Lionel!
Travel safe.

3 Likes

Knocking on the top ten door, recruitment currently closed.

1 Like

Recruitment open. Top ten guild. Message me with player level and experience kingdom levels and armour owned etc. The usual stuff.

1 Like

Currently full. I respectfully ask the guilds above us, (guild of gra not guilty of this - Cheers Gra), to not keep sending my guys messages asking them to join them instead Cheers.

4 Likes

Hey, we have an opening.

top 10 guild, low requirements (1500seals/350k gold), we also give players some time to level the kingdoms (you don’t have to donate gold until finished with kingdoms).

Join us even if you’re low level (but active) player.

2 Likes

hi do you still have position? I am an quite active player. I can achieve and do more than your guild target. what is your guild name? my invite is KUSOGOD. tell me when your are ready, so i can leave my current guild.

I don’t think so. You’ve asked the same question in two other guild threads. The last one that did this caused total chaos. Good luck.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Room for a pair of friends. Do you want to help this friendly bunch get back into the top ten?
400k + a week and 1350 seals min.
PS message dan_ozzzy189 or pm here on the forum.
Enjoy the weekend
Daniel

Hello I’m a newer player, I play everyday and can meet the minimum requirements per week. Looking for a good guild. My invite code is XAMYLYNNX_SSOL, let me know thanks!

1 Like

One place available

Hey,

Have you guys still got a spot open?

I’d be very interested to join if you did.

All kingdoms at level 10, all have at least 5 stars (except Glacial Peaks, which I’m working on, and Blackhawk- which may take some time).

Will happily exceed the Gold and Seal requirements.

Tend to hit 100-250 trophies each week.

If it were possible, I would be looking to join on Monday 27th - (as I’ve maxed my seals already this week - it seems wise). I you can’t wait that long, I understand.

Regards

Rx

*level 800 and something, and looking delightful in my dragon armour.

1 Like

No worries, I’ll send you an invite

1 Like

Good man!

How exciting.

Do you need my invite codes and such? Im not at home at the mo, and can’t remember it off the top of my head. Will be back home in an hour or so.

Will send you the necessaries then.

Yes, I’ve got it off your forum profile but you’ll need to leave your old guild first.

Ideal.

You cool with me joining on Monday (27th)? Its not gonna leave you in the lurch, as it were?

If you have to wait til Monday it’s up to you, but there’s a slot for you here now.

Couple of vacancies. Top ten guild. 400k and 1350 seals minimum requirements. Friendly and relaxed but still competitive.

1 Like

Hi Dan,
I’m interested.

1 Like

Thanks. Pm sent

We have a slot coming up.
1350 seals and 400k minimum contributions
Ranked 10th
GrandMaster 1 league with 200,000+ trophies.
Ideally looking for a player with all kingdoms maxed and deathknight /dragon armour.
Regards
Daniel