Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Constantly putting pictures of drugs and banging on about weed all the time in our group chat will not be tolerated. I tried to stand it off you so long but it was pissing off a lot of people, myself and my lady included. If that makes me a cry baby then fair enough, but I’d much rather be a cry baby as you so maturely put it than a druggie waster who’s got nothing better to do in his life but bang on about weed and drugs all the time like some skanky fifteen year old virgin whilst the rest of of are at work trying to earn a living.
Get back to the gutter you turd, someone dropped a tab end. You’ll probably want to smoke what’s left of it.

3 Likes

You reckon he’d be on Jeremy Kyle?

1 Like

No, not classy enough.
Last week the person calling us all slackers gained 189 seals.
I’m done with this, you decided to make it public and only joined the forum to slag me off, anymore posts of that nature and I’m going ask for you to be banned.

6 Likes

Fwiw I joined this guild a week ago & cannot disagree more, the crew have been nothing but helpful & there are certainly no slackers - all tasks & seals were completed last week despite me being unable to contribute due to filling all my seals before a space opened up.
I haven’t been back through the group chat, but the only one contradicting what Dan has said is you?

4 Likes

Savage.

Hello mate, how are you and your guild getting along with the old-guild wars? I know its early days, perhaps too soon to tell, but are you lot digging it? Or is it just a slog? My guess is that the first bracket is somewhat like Ethiopia in the 90s… widespread Famine and not much fun.

Il get mi coat.

3 Likes

Hi! Not too bad now folks actually know they have to do something about it! Lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

(sadly not wrong though)

1 Like

Looking for one possibly two people for Monday.

1 Like

1350 seals 400k a week plus gw participation

1 Like

Someone left in the middle of guild wars, anyone fancy a crack in bracket 1?

Come on people, 1 space left, join a fun & friendly guild (who happen to be in bracket 1 for GW)

1 Like

Do you have any minimum requirements? I’ve not long started playing, so I’m quite low level (16), don’t know if that’s a problem?

Were currently full and ideally be looking for experienced players lvl 300+ or with all kingdoms maxed out to level 10.
Good luck.
Regards
Daniel

In case anyone fancies the challenge…

1 Like

One person required to join Monday.
Numerous legendary tasks completed
Competitive in guild wars
1350 minimum seals
400k minimum gold
Trophies - don’t give a flying shit.
Pm me if interested

4 Likes

Bumpy bump. Get on this people…

2 Likes

Sorry, but 6 hours without a bump is too much. Come & join our friendly & active guild, you won’t regret it :grinning:

Currently full.

1 Like

One place available for a good player. Today is the day. Good rewards and gw performance, 4th for the third week running, all tasks completed and some legendary.

1 Like

I have an perfect player for you.
I know him personally.

He is able to do 200 trophys , max seals, 400k
And he is every week over 20.000 gw points.

Intrested?

2 Likes